Annual Meeting of Pualani Estates
Date: March 24, 2021
Time: 5:00pm (Registration begins at 4:30pm)
Place: Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona HI 96740
- Roll Call
- Proof of Notice of Meeting
- Reports of the President and the Chief Financial of the Association
- Report of Board of Directors
- Report of Committees
- Election of Members of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of Auditor
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
There are (7) Seven Directorships to fill, Eileen Celeste, Laurie Freeman, Deborah Pardi, Jean Quartararo, Joel Gimpel, Michele Wauson, and Renee Inaba whose terms are expiring. Additional nominations may be made from the floor.
Only owners of record as shown on the Association’s books as of the close of business on March 24, 2021, or their designated proxy holder, shall be entitled to attend and vote at the meeting. A photo ID may be required.
All owners are encouraged to attend the meeting. However, whether or not you currently plan to attend the meeting, please complete and SIGN AND DATE the proxy and return it immediately in the stamped, pre-addressed envelope that was provided. For your convenience, you can email your Proxy to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help to ensure that a quorum will be present so Association business may be transacted. Please remember that if we fail to have a quorum, the meeting will have to be rescheduled and the Association will incur additional expenses for a SECOND mailing.
NOTE: PURSUANT TO STATE LAW, PROXIES WILL NOT BE VALID UNLESS COMPLETED AND RECEIVED BY THE ASSOCIATION SECRETARY OR MANAGING AGENT, HAWAIIANA MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LTD., NO LATER THAN 4:30PM, MARCH 22 2021. PREVIOUS PROXIES ARE NOT VALID.
Instructions for Guest Attendees:
- Check in with Security at the Guard Shack located at the bottom of the main lobby facing the road right by the parking gate and they’ll open the gate for you to enter and exit the parking lot.
- Designated Parking Area – Self-parking on the left hand side, NOT Valet/VIP side on the right.
- Masks on at all times while on property.
- Meeting will be held at the Convention Center. The doors on the left side will be propped open for us.
- There will be NO food or beverages offered during the meeting.
- Please do not attend if you have a cough or fever or do not feel well.
- Always try to maintain a six-foot distance from one another.
- Please bring your own writing instrument for voting.
- Please do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- If you are unable to follow the above Covid-safe guidelines, you will be excused from the meeting.
- Thank you for your understanding!
Annual Meeting Reports
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we had to keep the Annual Meeting as brief as possible, so committee reports were submitted in writing only and included in the Annual Meeting packet available to owners. We scheduled the Owners’ Forum on April 14th as a Zoom meeting.
We asked owners to submit their Owners’ Forum questions in advance. All emails sent to Hawaiiana regarding the Annual Meeting and Owners’ Forum are included in a consolidated document, along with the responses from the Board. The only editing performed by Hawaiiana on the emails was to redact owner specific details so they remain anonymous to the Board Members.
Click on the link below to view the Annual Meeting, with Committee Reports, and Owners’ Forum reports.